Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 15 of 15

Thread: Spurrier asks SEC if tape trick legal

  1. #11
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Spurrier asks SEC if tape trick legal

    All they have to do is make a "scuff" with their cleats to make a mark. Serves the same purpose.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  2. #12
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Spurrier asks SEC if tape trick legal

    Quote Originally Posted by burton2019 View Post
    Tiffin quickly put the tape in his pocket after kicking, Spurrier said.
    I didn't know jersey pants had pockets???????
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Spurrier asks SEC if tape trick legal

    haha, i have NEVER seen football pants with pockets.

    Howd I know itd be Awwbarn and UT fans in here? lol


    How can you guys stand to watch your favorite teams play around other people?
    I cant do it, my emotions run so high and I get so worked up, trying to watch games with other people, esp. those who are fans of the opposing teams, and it gets heated quick.

    People who say watching your favorite team play is fun is a **** LIAR! lol

  4. #14
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Spurrier asks SEC if tape trick legal

    Quote Originally Posted by UTVols2 View Post
    I didn't know jersey pants had pockets???????
    Thats the exact same thing I told a coworker yesterday when I read this. I think either Bama has some special girly pants with pockets or Stevie Ballgame is going a little off his rocker.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  5. #15
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Spurrier asks SEC if tape trick legal

    Quote Originally Posted by Biggin View Post
    haha, i have NEVER seen football pants with pockets.

    Howd I know itd be Awwbarn and UT fans in here? lol


    How can you guys stand to watch your favorite teams play around other people?
    I cant do it, my emotions run so high and I get so worked up, trying to watch games with other people, esp. those who are fans of the opposing teams, and it gets heated quick.

    People who say watching your favorite team play is fun is a **** LIAR! lol
    Haha...remember Biggin'...it's just a game..
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •